Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTB Sega CD Games

We might already have a thread for it, but I wish I'd known to get all the copies of Earthbound and Chrono Trigger that walmart through in the shit bin when the snes was finally dead.

2. We're talking about awesome games here. Get that crap out.

If Mzo doesn't play Night Trap and rant about it I will be the most disappointed that I have ever been.

3. In late '98, I was happy because the place I work for now had new Earthbounds for $35 and I was flipping them on Ebay for $80.
    The owner: "I'm never going to get rid of these dumb games, they look like NES graphics!"
    me: "Ok, I'll take all five."
    This was also the place I was getting Snatcher for $6.99 when it was only going for $70, the saturn RPGs and import fighters and shooters for $20 when they were going for $50-$80. I made a LOT of money off this place. Then I started working here. Now it's my goal to stymie all the nerds who try to do what I used to.

4. I want a rant about the great Corey Haim vehicle Double Switch.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. FMV games are mostly crap, and even the ones that aren't crap still kind of are.
    But I really, really liked Wirehead, Double Switch, Corpse Killer, Time Gal, Road Avenger, and Cadillacs and Dinosaurs.
    Then there's Fox Hunt, the greatest FMV title ever.

6. I also loved those FMV games when they were relatively new. The last one I played from beginning to end was probably Fox Hunt shortly after it was released.

I'm not sure I ever want to go back and check them out again. I'd like to keep the good memories and leave the bad with what I remember of Slam City staring Scottie Pippin.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    stymie
    I learned a new word today.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Then I started working here. Now it's my goal to stymie all the nerds who try to do what I used to.
    Just don't be that asshole that charges $80 for every snes game ever because you heard one time that some game you can't remember the name of sold for a lot of that website you can't be bothered to use.

9. That's exactly what I do because I don't know shit about this stuff.

10. Bring the SEGA CD to PAX. It'll be GLORIOUS