Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WTB Sega CD Games

WTB Sega CD Games

If anyone had any they want to sell, or knows anyone or anyplace with fair prices let me know. They have to be complete and in somewhat decent condition at least. I like everything but shitty, shitty sports games.

EBay is getting dumber every fucking day with ridiculous BIN prices that are triple what regular auctions pull the few times those still even happen. It's stupid.

I'm especially interested in the Lunar games! I've been putting them off for years and while Lunar is pretty common Lunar 2 is a bit harder to find.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

I think I still have my sega cd stuff. If I don't, timber does.

I'll check.

I would appreciate it!
    My Backloggery

4. I have a loose Tempo too, all that other stuff was complete.

Got it, thanks for looking. I will PM you a reply as soon as I get home.
    My Backloggery

I might get carded for it, but I can make you copies of Willy B. Lunar 1 and 2, and Monkey Island if no one has a copy to sell. Well, I can do it the next time I'm at my folks, which might be a month from now. I'd do it for postage.

I might have a disk and manual for Sonic CD. Maybe. I seem to remember saving a copy of that. Though it might be my back up copy as my sisters still thought it was ok to leave disks on the carpet when I got a sega cd. Its going to be sad when I'm 80, and Lunar 2 won't work and I beat them to death with their air tanks or IV.

Playing the games is the best, but owning them is part of the fun. I appreciate the sentiment but no thanks.

Plus, you know, I do have the internet.

8. This is 1997 and you have to pay some dude $25 for a burn of Sapphire for Duo.
    I found 32X Slam City and the Fahrenheit combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Playing the games is the best, but owning them is part of the fun. I appreciate the sentiment but no thanks.

Plus, you know, I do have the internet.
    I have no idea if all the disk isos are out there or not. Lets hope Lunar 2 is out there, for the sake of my elderly sisters.

10. I honestly cannot think of a game for any console that isn't "out there."
    Did Pier Solar get dumped? I'm never going to open my Posterity pack.