Thread: Star Wars Attack Squadrons (PC)

1. Star Wars Attack Squadrons (PC)

Disney Interactive has today revealed Star Wars: Attack Squadrons, a free-to-play space combat game for PC. Star Wars: Attack Squadrons is being developed by Area 52 Games, in conjunction with Disney Interactive and LucasArts.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/12/1...tails-revealed

Probably gonna suck. But if it's at least like War Thunder or World of Warplanes i'll be happy.

2. I would be 0% surprised if this was set up and played like a re-skin of Star Conflict, but since I like that game I'd be in.

3. I wonder if it's related to the Star Wars dogfight miniatures game by Fantasy Flight Games. It's a pretty good tabletop game and well-suited to be adapted to a free-to-play PC/iOS game.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

4. I'm in the closed beta. So my previous comment actually ended up applying to SWTOR and this is, well, it's a browser Unity game.

5. I got in and gave a key to Yoshi. I could never get it to run in Chrome. Oh well.

It's taking forever to log in right now. I think there is new content this weekend, so that could be why.

7. Yeah, you get a special skin if you log in this weekend for the event.

8. So apparently this got canned today.

9. lol wat. It was out, I thought.

10. I played the beta some. I mean twice. XvT2 it was not. Super fail that hopefully doesn't destroy all hope of a real XvT sequel.