Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 616181920

Thread: What I Learned Today

1. What I Learned Today

Don't think so. I got to the part where one without a core fell off a plane onto a farm in South Carolina. And how one with a core was part of a smoldering heap after a plane failed take-off.

And how later the SAC wanted these fucking planes with the weapons armed on board to be flying around the country at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    lunatics, warmongers, and idiots.
    aka the federal government

3. The military, specifically.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I try to use fascism within its original context, but its a losing battle.

I am reading a book called Command & Control, which is about the development of the nuclear weapons program in the USA. It's pretty incredible. I've learned so much. The deadliest weapons ever concocted were controlled by lunatics, warmongers, and idiots. The fact that we are still here as a species is a miracle.
    That book was scary as hell.

Sounds like a good time!

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You get to the part where they dropped one on Baltimore and it didn't go off because one of the triggers was made poorly?
    They should have tried again.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I am reading a book called Command & Control, which is about the development of the nuclear weapons program in the USA. It's pretty incredible. I've learned so much. The deadliest weapons ever concocted were controlled by lunatics, warmongers, and idiots. The fact that we are still here as a species is a miracle.
    Eric Schlosser, right? The Fast Food Nation guy? I've been meaning to check out this book.

He's also been working on a book about the prison system for, like, a decade.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Does that mean he's serving time? Because that's how I'd refer to serving time, researching a prison book.