Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)

Didn't read your spoiler, but I'm actually shocked that it didn't get stupid. Maybe I will consider this then.

Is there tacked on MP? Season passes? Will this price drop fast since its so short?
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

2. Nah it's just the game. Wouldn't be surprised if the price drops soon given the lower reviews.

Oh yeah, I didn't feel at all that it was particularly short. It paces itself pretty well by jumping around its timeline.

Oh ok. I just looked on timetobeat and it says 10-12, which seems about right.

Everyone kept talking about it like it was super short.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

4. Quote Originally Posted by Darmonde View Post
    Oh ok. I just looked on timetobeat and it says 10-12, which seems about right.

Everyone kept talking about it like it was super short.
    It just SEEMS like it's super short because you're constantly progressing in the game. It's the least interactive, game I've ever played. It just rushes you from one plot point to the next. Therefore, the game feels super short because it doesn't challenge you in any way. I enjoyed the game though, it makes for an oddly compelling journey.

Another HDer release?

I'm tempted to send back my Amazon copy just in case.

6. I'm never buying another game again

just kidding, I didn't even get this because I bet it goes to worse than shit like every other game they do, ultimate stomach punch developers of all time