Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many hours a day do you spend at TNL?

1. How many hours a day do you spend at TNL?

I was just wondering how many hours a day do you spend at TNL forums?

ME? on average, i spend 2 to 3 hours a day at TNL. but on days i have nothing going on i spend 4 to 5 hours.

2. Gee. I dunno...I lose count. But I am no now...so I'll keep a record from this minute on and try to have an answer by tomorrow

3. uuuuuummmm, YEAH, if you could have the results on my desk by tomorrow..... ummmm yeah.. that would be great... thanks

4. NOT enough to say that I have a life.
    ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA

5. Well, I used to spend half my day on GameGO! and then spent quite a bit of time here. Within the past coupla months, I had obtained a girl and a job, so I have not been around here that much. Now, it looks like I may have more free time (and sanity) on my hands... so expect to be tortured by my bad jokes and excessive periods more often...

6. Originally posted by TNLthugg
    uuuuuummmm, YEAH, if you could have the results on my desk by tomorrow..... ummmm yeah.. that would be great... thanks

you make me sick
    It's a mirror image!

7. About 20-30 minutes a day. Thats mostly due to the traffic or if I actually reply to something.
    Play Guitar Hero //

8. don't know the exact number but around 12 to 15 hours a day.. the thing is that I leave the PC on in TNL and refresh sometime to see if it something new

P.S Bahn that pic of Chun rooks! were did you get it?

9. Probably too much. :{

I think I've stunted my growth.