Thread: Bit.Trip's Runner Games (Multi-Platform)

1. Thumbs Up Bit.Trip's Runner Games (Multi-Platform)

1st game:

2nd game:

The games are for the most part available on multiple platforms with the exception of the first game which isn't available on PS3/360 yet but is on WiiWare and Steam.

Anyway, I've been playing the demo for Runner 2 on Live Arcade and it's surprisingly fun for a deceptively simple game. You basically just jump, run, slide and do things of that nature on rails but it has a really neat design aesthetic and catchy music that's tied to the gameplay. I couldn't help but constantly hold right though which is funny because well....it's on rails.

Anyone check these games out?
    Last edited by Will; 03 Mar 2013 at 02:24 PM.

2. I just picked up the new one. It's good but I think some of the mechanics are lame (have to hit the bullseye after the level is really over to get the real Perfect).

3. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I just picked up the new one. It's good but I think some of the mechanics are lame (have to hit the bullseye after the level is really over to get the real Perfect).
    Fom the demo it seems like you can still get a perfect as long as you get all of the items in the level, the bullseye thing seemed more like a bonus thing but you may be right.

4. There's a Perfect and a Perfect+.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    There's a Perfect and a Perfect+.
    Well there you go, extra fun.

6. Also I like the look of the 1st one. So far the 2nd one is kinda distracting for some reason. Either that or I was tired.

7. That's what other reviewers said of the second game's graphics as well, particularly when it came to the backgrounds.

I like it though.

8. Just came across this which shows the build differences on all the platforms here: http://www.runner2.com/blog/2013/2/2...fferences.html