Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Nostalgia - Video Game Edition

1. $94 for Goeman 5!

mother fucking gamecave.

I still want those $100 dark stalkers figures that were in the back of gamefan.

Hey guys, don't copy that floppy!

3. Last edited by Dolemite; 05 Mar 2013 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    fixed

5. OK in what context could that Great Room Stuff ad possibly be benign?! I can't think of one. It never mentions anything about Uncle Larry playing video games or a hint of what his 'special' visits are about. Holy fuck. Wow.

EDIT:
    Later, use your Super Mario Bros. towel to wipe away your tears and clean up any unsavory elements.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 04 Mar 2013 at 12:54 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Other than that Mario cereal shit, Timber's ads still speak to me.

7. I remember the Game Cave ads being more informative than some issues of GameFan. We'd look forward to the next issue just to see what games appeared in the ad.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    OK in what context could that Great Room Stuff ad possibly be benign?! I can't think of one. It never mentions anything about Uncle Larry playing video games or a hint of what his 'special' visits are about. Holy fuck. Wow.
    In the context that some internet guy very obviously photoshopped that in over what it actually said?

9. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    I had this hilarious thing-

Click for full size

Click for full size

Attach your images in this thread!
    This was my gaming suitcase.