Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: RetroN 4, er, 5 (FC, NES, SNES, Genesis, and GBA Clone w/ HDMI)

1. The DigitalFoundry Review doesn't even touch on lag and/or image timing. Lame. That's the number one concern with an emulation box like this, since everybody already knows that these platforms are generally emulated well-enough for most people from an under-the-hood standpoint. It's way easier to notice screen tearing or stuttering than it is some issue that breaks compatibility with one shitty game out of 2,000.
    Last edited by Tain; 07 Jun 2014 at 03:16 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I saw the Pat the NES Punk review.

No one cares about the piece of shit games he tried that don't work. It won't be a problem for 99.999999% of the population.

No S&K lock-on is tragic, though.
    No ones will care about flashcard support? I think that would be a dealbreaker for many. No one will care if you can't play Super Noah's Ark, but to not be able to use repros or an Everdrive?

Yeah, true, it sucks not to be able to use an Everdrive. Maybe someone will hack the software and let you run games from the SD card slot, bypassing the need for one entirely.

I was referring to shit like Chiller.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. I would think that they could fix the compatibility with a firmware update. That would make me really want to buy it. I love the save states and cheat support.