Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Had a great 4th! Girl gamers were abound!

Had a great 4th! Girl gamers were abound!

One of my girl gamer friends ( whom my close friends and I usuallly chat with online ) came down this weekend, and she and 2 of my other gamer friends ( 1 of which, my girl gamer rival ) went out to eat on Friday night. I barbequed for the 4th ( successfully at that ).

Anyway, she is ( my visiting friend ) quite possibly, THE hottest, sexiest girl I've EVER SEEN. Screw all the Asian, Brazilian, and other exotic looking chicks I've ever talked about - She's cute, about 5'8", brown-skinned with an OH MY GOD PERFECT body, plays games, likes Japanese animation ( hentai also ), and is a HUUGGEE flirt w/ the cutest smile and voice ( she makes it a regular habit of hers to "adjust her assets" in front of us ). Also, she's the one of the few people I know that cracks more sexual-innuendoed jokes than I do. Ha, she's almost too good to be true ^_^ and she is one of only few women EVER to make me visibly drool ( and she's proud of it ). She's even got Salma Hayek beat in my book, and that's saying a LOT. Man, her boyfriend better appreciate what he's got, or I'll kick his arse! ( the lucky bastard ).

Dudes, you just have to SEE her.....perhaps when I get my web-cam I'll post a few pics up She is unbelievably HOT. You guys have NO idea....an absolutely beautiful girl gamer...who'da thunk?
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

2. Dude, she has a boyfriend. Enough said.
    It's a mirror image!

3. Your saying she has a perdect body? PLays games? Likes japanese animation + hentai ETC. damn..... thats pretty sweet to bad she has a boy friend.....

Originally posted by Luke
    Dude, she has a boyfriend. Enough said.
    Yeah, I have a wife also ^_^ I wasn't thinking of doing anything w/ the girl!!

My point is, how often do you find a girl that plays games AND looks 10+ out of 10 hot?! I wish there'd have been more like her around when I was going to school
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

5. Originally posted by FighterX

Yeah, I have a wife also ^_^ I wasn't thinking of doing anything w/ the girl!!

My point is, how often do you find a girl that plays games AND looks 10+ out of 10 hot?! I wish there'd have been more like her around when I was going to school
    The real cincher is, how often do you find a girl that plays games, looks hot, AND likes game geeks. You'd think it would be inherent in a girl gamer [to like gamer guys], but my g/f seems to be getting rather annoyed with my WC3 obsession

Originally posted by Apokryphos

The real cincher is, how often do you find a girl that plays games, looks hot, AND likes game geeks. You'd think it would be inherent in a girl gamer [to like gamer guys], but my g/f seems to be getting rather annoyed with my WC3 obsession
    It's rather funny to me, that the chicks I went to high school with thought that games were immature and childish, yet my both my GG friends like fighting games mostly ^_^ She's a game geek herself

She plays a mean game of KOF 98' also

You'd think that someone of her beauty would be stuck-up, but she's totally down-to-earth, and one of the easiest people in the world to talk to. She's just amazing. Simply amazing.

7. FighterX, a wise man once told me that having ORAL sex with another woman isn't exacly considered adultery

8. *waits for Klonoa to enter the thread and go nuts*

Originally posted by Sataro
    FighterX, a wise man once told me that having ORAL sex with another woman isn't exacly considered adultery
    ...and you know, I expected someone to say something like that Twas only a matter of time.

*puts hand to forehead - shakes head*

10. Dude, she has a boyfriend. Enough said.
    Fucking story of my life...
    if ya see a sucker, cut him, don’t like perpetrators
    http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/doktorMott.png