Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 245678 ... LastLast

Thread: Armikrog. A Neverhood spiritual sequel. (PC, Mac, Wii U) (Out now!)

1. So, in other Neverhood news, SCUMMVM 1.7.0 supports the Neverhood. Quite nicely, at that. So anyone looking to play this natively in Win 7/8 without palette issues, or on other platforms finally can.

2. This game is seriously beautiful. But has been slightly delayed into Q1.

3. Lookin' good!

4. So this is out right... now!

Launch trailer:

5. this looks and sounds like a fun thing. Please give impressions if you play it!
    Donk

6. I got to play for a half an hour or so before work. It's gorgeous and charming and I like the first few puzzles. It's also pretty buggy, but hopefully nothing game-breaking.

It is gorgeous and charming but I have encountered a couple areas where it gets stuck and I can't even exit to the options screen. I don't think I can progress until it's patched.

8. So that's not going well- http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015...rog-for-a-bit/

Eh, I don't have time in my schedule for it right now anyway. Hopefully the developer will sort this out and turn the game into something vaguely playable in the coming months.

9. Remind me again, who's the creative genius with the horrible views on life? Doug TeNapel or Dave Perry?
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

10. TenNapel. Perry is good at hiring creative geniuses but not actually being one.