Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Cards, DS and 3DS Games and Accessories

Johnpv, SSJN, and Melf's games have all been sent. I'm ready to send more!

2. What % of your 3DS library is that?

All of it but what his daughter wants to keep, I imagine.

Yeah, basically, if it's not my daughter's or playable on a Twin FC, PS2/3, or Vita, it's going as soon as I can get it organized and pictures taken. Some of the PS2 and PS3 stuff is probably going too. This stuff was just an easy place to start. Where I really want to get is to an uber PC, an arcade cabinet, and maybe nothing else, but I'm taking baby steps.

Tell your daughter she really doesn't want Super Princess Peach anymore.

6. If you end up selling Vanquish I'm claiming it now.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I got rid of it literally the day it was announced for PS+. I remember seeing your post, but you missed it by hours.

8. Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Video cards added.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Video Cards.jpg 
Views:	416 
Size:	304.7 KB 
ID:	69451  

10. Order of Ecclesia is worth taking a $10 hit in opening it up and giving it a shot, Yoshi. I didn't care for Aria and hatred Harmony of Dissonance, but this is a hand-to-god videogame.

Does Strange Journey involve divining/FAQing the correct dialogue choices during monster battles? If not, I'll take it.