Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Video Cards, DS and 3DS Games and Accessories

I do not recall any of that nonsense, and I got pretty far before running into a boss that I didn't have the proper elemental stuff to beat. Hopefully someone can confirm. I'll hold it for you until you're able to make sure.

I'll also consider your advice on Ecclesia. The slower it is to sell, the more likely my trying is to happen.

Sell sealed copy of ecclesia. Play my copy. Profit!

It's a good thing I gave you guys first shot before the vultures elsewhere got hold of it. If you want something that's left, act fast!

4. SLI question. I have a different companies gtx 460. I dont remember which brand. If I get Yoshis card can it work in sli mode?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I've always wondered that too. I am 80% sure the answer is yes, but I have never tried it.

For anyone who hadn't thought of it, the 8800 can be used for a PhysX processor as well.

6. Let me double check my comp when I get home tonight. I may get that gtx off ya
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Would you consider $75 for the GTX? Feeling a bit broke after PAX.

I'd consider it, but I'd wait a couple more days to see if anyone bites at $85 first. Shipping is probably going to be at least $15, which is painful.

10. Sounds good. Just let me know. Shipping shouldn't end up that bad. If I do get it just ship it first class as cheaply as possible