Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 68910

Thread: Old People That Were Attractive in Their Day

1. She's not that old (only 42 and looks amazing), but holy shit was a young Jennifer Connelly gorgeous. <3 the baby fat. It's all gone

"To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

2. What character did she play? I've been trying to think of some non-whites to include in here and haven't been able to come up with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    ... and she's 65!
    This blows my mind. She looked almost exactly the same 30 years ago. I'm taking my GILF statement back from Julie Andrews and giving it to BP.
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Gondolin View Post
    What character did she play? I've been trying to think of some non-whites to include in here and haven't been able to come up with anything.
    Catwoman.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

Still the best Catwoman, imo. I want to go back in time and do wildly inappropriate things.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Type Ryan View Post
    She's not that old (only 42 and looks amazing), but holy shit was a young Jennifer Connelly gorgeous. <3 the baby fat. It's all gone
    I've been in love with her since forever. She's still something to behold, but I miss the baby fat too.
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

itt: chubby chasers.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Gondolin View Post
    What character did she play? I've been trying to think of some non-whites to include in here and haven't been able to come up with anything.
    Black don't crack.