Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 223234353637 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XV (PS4, Xbone, Windows, Fuck You Yoshi Edition)

The timed Cactar hunt is pretty damned aggravating for me right now. I first tried it at party level 35 or so and that wasn't going anywhere. They're at 43 now and it's not much better. I can't get more than 10 down before I'd have to burn through elixirs to revive everyone. The idea of someone trying it with a fresh party after Chapter 1 is insanity.

The whole concept should be simple enough. Warp Strike until low, warp to tower to refill, repeat. Everyone just gets rocked by the damage and confusion though.

2. At level 100 it takes like five minutes and is a joke. I know that doesn't help you.

I had Promto gravity them over and over.

3. Even at 75 it's kind of annoying and i probably still wouldn't have been able to do it without the rainbow pendant on Noctis (blocks confusion).
    Donk

4. I equipped ribbon on Noct. Ignis did elemental buff. Warp strike all day. Level 70. Easy. Stayed at the 3.0x inn after. Level 80.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

Actually, those posts did help. I just went into the battle without making proper adjustments besides the obvious pre-camp buff. Ribbon and gravity shot made the difference. Got it down at 43. It was gratifying to get it cleared, and that's a sensation I haven't had from a FF game in a long time.

6. Did anyone mess around with the Pitriosss Dungeon. Pretty cool. No fighting. It reminds me a lot of the first Tomb Raider. Lots of puzzles and exploration.

I'm smashing through the last few under-dungeon dungeons in the post-game game. Yay? I think the last one is going to be impossible.

a few things:

Leveling after 99 is super grindy.

The new Gladiolus DLC is out now and there is also some free added content to chapter 13 when you play your game. You can select special from the main menu, it doesn't add any items or anything to the game, just gets you an additional viewpoint running parallel to the main story. I haven't tried the actual DLC yet.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/63...NDOWS_EDITION/

I love that I still can't edit my own damn thread title.

8. Fixed it for you.

Clever