Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XV (PS4, Xbone, Windows, Fuck You Yoshi Edition)

1. They take away the bros and the techniques. It's boring

2. Is the stuff that was good in the demo last year still in the game? Or did they change a bunch of things and make the game shit?

3. It's probably the game's tutorial, and it's a TERRIBLE tutorial. You follow a Carbuncle from point A to B while picking up gold orbs for no reason, maybe mash attack against little blue enemies that don't matter. Then you fight an iron giant and it's over.

4. you turn into a car and some animals though, important
    Donk

5. I tired until I turned into a truck then immediately turned it off. Good luck selling ten million copies off that piece of shit demo.

6. Listen, Square is just tired of making video games. They're gonna release this one for people like us, but they secretly want to crawl away and die like the old dog they are.

This demo was them biting the owner that gave them delicious chicken.

7. Nah, it's just a demo that isn't bad as far as demos go but pales in comparison to the Duscae demo. I still think it's from PS3 development, probably around the time Nomura said "XIII Versus is real and you should see these towns, heh."
    Considering everything else they're doing, it's like they're trying their best to put Japan back on the map for video games or they're going to die trying. Someone at SE still likes video games or they wouldn't be acting like it's PS2 days and people still like Japanese games or that SaGa and Seiken Densetsu can still turn a profit worth pursuing.

i wish it was like PS1 days and they were just going nuts and even something like UNLIMITED saga was just a weird thing they were doing to see if it'd work
    Donk

8. Oh, but the Iron Giant fight is so close. It just starts getting good once you get the shield and shuriken and start to figure out how things work. If it was just a little more frantic it'd make up for everything else.
    Donk

9. "Would you like to order Final Fantasy XV now?"

Wow, that's a really optimistic question to put at the end of a demo that looks like it's from a game that's been in development for 6 weeks. Are they actually making a game because what I just played isn't one. I don't understand how this got approval to be released.

april fools maybe?