Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 919212223242527 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XV (PS4, Xbone, Windows, Fuck You Yoshi Edition)

1. Macro FF was actually the best.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Is there an option to turn this off and play it like a Final Fantasy game? This killed it for me in the first demo; everything was great but the godawful fucking combat.
    There is a toggle between 'active' (default) and 'wait' combat, but I haven't bothered with changing it to see the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. ATB stands for ALL TIME BEST btw.

4. I want ARBM's head to explode. Here is the second sentence of Destructoid's FFXV review:

love the idea of having the same core party from the start to grow with (albeit with some guests every now and then), but in one sense, it goes against the entire core idea of meeting new party members and telling new perspectives -- something VI did to perfection.
    https://www.destructoid.com/review-f...v-399859.phtml

5. God is dead.

6. IV did it better...
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

7. I want to get home and play some more, so mission accomplished, I guess.

8. Watching Kingsglaive on the ps3 while ffxv installs on the ps4.
    Maybe I'm just over tired, but...I have no idea wtf I'm watching.
    I always felt Phantasy Star straddled the line of ridiculousness between future tech and fantasy tropes pretty damn well.
    This is just asinine. Spaceships, Grecian monsters, and Toyotas.
    Dem grafix is tight tho.

9. I must like it. Played until 6am. Lol
    Looks pretty nice on the One actually. The HDR really makes everything bright and colorful. I got to the first major plot point after screwing around in the first areas for awhile monster hunting and what not. So far I'm surprised how much I like it.

10. Yeah, I found it interesting the ads for this all say "Footage from Xbox One Version" at the bottom. I'm playing on the One and so far so good.