Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XV (PS4, Xbone, Windows, Fuck You Yoshi Edition)

1. I'm good with the death of Final Fantasy. Square-Enix clearly doesn't know how to RPG any more, so I'd rather let the good memories of IV, VI, IX, and XII age gracefully than watch the series get any more terrible than its last few releases.

James

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    "If this Garfield Anthology Book 15 doesn't sell well, than we at Random House are going to get out of the published comic book industry altogether"
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

3. or XIV?

FFXV is trash though. Fire everyone involved (especially Nomura) into the ocean.

SE announced streaming a bunch of games to mobile, including FFXIII. That's it. It's done. Everything's going to be divided between services instead of platforms. It'll all be rentals and streaming. It's the Gaming Industry You Deserve.
    Donk

4. hapy goddamnef birthday dream cat

you were too ogda our canaarey in the coals mine
    Donk

5. i'm not really drunk but you can pretend i am and that i'm about to wander into traffic on Colfax

i was said to be wailing "SEGATA SANSHIRO SEGATA SANSHIRO

SEGA TAAAAAA

SAN SHIROOOOOOOOOOOOO

and then i got flattened by a FedEx truck that was carrying a shipment of iWatches and iPhone 6s
    Donk

6. here this is relevant to this and everything else on this 9/9/2014

Donk

7. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I'm good with the death of Final Fantasy. Square-Enix clearly doesn't know how to RPG any more, so I'd rather let the good memories of IV, VI, IX, and XII age gracefully than watch the series get any more terrible than its last few releases.

James
    1. You forgot VIII.

2. Bravely Default gave us a glimmer of hope that Squenix can still do a JRPG right. I'm willing to give them one last chance to bring FF back up to snuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

8. Tabata cries into his coffee cup.

Everyone hated when they finally got to Grand Pulse right? That freedom and focus on character customization ruined all those beautiful long corridors filled with a complex existential story.

FFXIII was our greatest achievement, of course we should continue it on two more times.

HD of our second greatest game; it had Blitzball!

How could anything go wrong?

Tabata sipped on his coffee.

How could anything go...

9. I want FFXV to be awesome because I like awesome things and I want it to sell well so companies have a reason to make big budget JRPG style games on current consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    I want FFXV to be awesome because I like awesome things and I want it to sell well so companies have a reason to make big budget JRPG style games on current consoles.
    Unpopular Opinion Korly.