Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XV (PS4, Xbone, Windows, Fuck You Yoshi Edition)

1. this is the part where Lighting rides along the beach on her transforming Odin Horse, having finally escaped from that terrible planet of the nonsensical video game sequels, only to see the Warring Triad statues from FFVI half-buried in the sand
    Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Japanese company unwilling to adapt to the times and cater to their audience. Film at 11.

Maybe it's finally time for these jerk offs to put out an HD remake of FFVII. It would sell like lolita fuck robots.

4. nah, it's not. it's time to release it on the mobile streaming service

http://toucharcade.com/2014/09/08/sq...-in-for-japan/
    Donk

That mobile streaming service sounds awesome. I would totally rent FFVII for a weekend if I didn't already own it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    I want FFXV to be awesome because I like awesome things and I want it to sell well so companies have a reason to make big budget JRPG style games on current consoles.
    It's more about Faith than Want. I want FFXV to be great. I have no faith that it will. Doesn't mean I'm not willing to be pleasantly surprised, though.

James

7. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    watch the series get any more terrible than its last few releases.
    What are you counting as the last few releases? If you're including the iOS/Android only titles, then sure. Otherwise it's just FFXIII that was bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korly
    I want FFXV to be awesome because I like awesome things and I want it to sell well so companies have a reason to make big budget JRPG style games on current consoles.
    I think the videos look cool and I hope it plays well and has a good story. I would also not be opposed to having an enjoyable game to play.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Unpopular Opinion Korly.
    In 10 years from now the same people blow-harding about the big budget JRPG suckage will be lining on up Kickstarter to fund a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. I thought FFXIII was pretty good.

10. I do think it gets ragged on more than it deserves, but the Kingdom Hearts style ending was a shitty note to go out on and the couple of whiny characters were really whiny.