Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Square-Enix President Yoichi Wada Resigns

1. I like that Vanpool, Skip, and Punchline (and if there any others, every other company that used to be Love-de-lic) pretty much just kept going like it was the PSX era and they could just keep going with their weird games that never sell. only they never made the big games that anyone pays money for. And the only games either Vanpool or Skip get anymore are financed or commissioned by Nintendo. Maybe that's why i like current Nintendo so much and Yoshi hates current Nintendo so much. IWATA'S JUST TRYING TO GO ON LIKE THE PSX ERA NEVER ENDED
    Donk

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Carter View Post
    SaGa Frontier is an awesome game. It's a realistic simulation of torture. When you're done, you feel so fucking good.
    Someone was explaining some of the hidden systems behind Frontier and there's SO MUCH. I think there's seriously a real way to play it and have a lot of fun. Lute's quest might be beyond any fun-finding though...
    Donk

3. Yeahhh there's so many hidden stats. Your defense stat is like 1 of 10 of your defense stats that you cannot see AT ALL.

4. That's some dynamite game design.

5. Indeed.

6. Kawazu's like some mental patient that wandered into Square's offices one day. I don't think anybody ever hired him.

7. Hidden stuff that's integral to playing the game is Kawazu's signature. I LIKE IT, it's kind of intriguing, but sometimes it's just terrible.

Like current SquareEnix, except that current SE is never intriguing, just usually terrible. Current SE is the Final Fantasy 2jp of Square.
    Donk