Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Wolf Among Us (Mac, PC, PS3, 360)

1. I am done with episodic games unless they're all already out.

2. I really enjoyed episode one. For anyone who has played the Walking Dead game, you know what to expect from the gameplay. It's more of the same which is fine with me. The theme being more of a murder mystery makes this really interesting. Purchased the season pass for $15 after I finished episode 1.

3. I got the season pass for $10 too, not a bad deal.

4. Anyone finish Episode 3? It just keeps getting better especially at the end which goes a little more balls to the wall with Bigby and the interesting addition of Bloody Mary. Also I didn't kill Tweedle Dum.

I'm mainly playing it as non-asshole as I can with the exception of Georgie who I punch in the face at any opportunity.

5. Forgot 3 was out, I'll have to download that soon. Thanks Will.

6. No probs man! Enjoy!

7. My sister got the first chapter of this on Steam. It runs for anywhere between 3 to 45 seconds and then it will repeatedly minimize the window for no reason. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Any chance she's using a Logitech pad?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe View Post
    My sister got the first chapter of this on Steam. It runs for anywhere between 3 to 45 seconds and then it will repeatedly minimize the window for no reason. Anyone have any idea what's going on?
    Hmm, don't know about that one unfortunately.

Have you tried contacting Steam/Telltale support?

10. She has a laptop and the only thing plugged into it was a wireless mouse. I removed the dongle for the mouse thinking it might be causing some kind of conflict and it still did the same thing. I'm going to have to contact their support and see what they tell me. Thanks