Thread: Lego City Undercover

1. Lego City Undercover

Is it ok to like this? Will the Srs Bsns Police break down my door and wipe my Steam account if I admit to enjoying it hugely? I swear it's like someone built an OCD Satisfaction Machine and themed it in Lego.

James
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_ln81zoXljx1qdmnz1.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	69537  

2. I've been super interested in this and almost made a thread for it last week.
    It looks like the thing I have been crying for for years, a GTA for the kids (or people like me who have zero interest in playing B movie equivalents of Goodfellas).
    It sucks that it's being wasted on the Wii U though.

3. I for one am very interested in this game and would love to play it. I love Legos and I love GTA.

But yeah, you know, Wii U. Shame.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

4. Thankfully I have a Wii U, and now I've got a game I'd want to play on it. I'm still regretting the early purchase (wish I'd known about the Zombie U bundle) but at least now it's earning its keep.

But yeah, the game is a lot of fun. Zero challenge to it, of course, but it's cute and entertaining in all the right ways. Other than the loading times, I mean, because those are completely terrible.

James

5. I haven't turned on my WiiU since November (I don't think, anyway), and I doubt I will for this. I just tried playing a LEGO game and it was largely bullshit. It's incredibly easy and my character moved like garbage. Maybe LCU fixes the latter, but I am pretty sure it doesn't fix the former, and with games like Bioshock and Gears ready to be played, I have no need to spend time with this.

If games stop getting made later this year, I might try it.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 28 Mar 2013 at 05:40 PM.