Thread: The offical YAWA and OROCHI....

1. The offical YAWA and OROCHI....

Don't be a dick thread part I

People.

Just reminding you that you have learned nothing from past displays of random idiocy.

Honest to God, lets get over Jenny747 or whatever, and move on.

Jesusbuddahonacrutch people, do you want any girls to join this board ever again?

Just stop being paranoid. Stop acting like dicks 100% of the time (unless your Ethugg, MVS, or Lucas, its fine cause its your thing) and just let it die.

The end.

Seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...

2. Eh, you wont hear another peep about Julie outta me. I was just foolin' around with that last thread, didnt think he would take it so bad.

I guess my assumption that he was just running with the joke himself, and having fun with it ta boot, was dead wrong.

But yes, this should die. And it was dead. And then myself and others helped to resurrect it. Probably not the best thing to do, but how am I supposed to let something like that pass simply because Im two weeks too late? Im only human, damn it.

All of that aside, you people are mean. Quit it, already. If you want to make fun of him, just call him an idiot and call it a day. Otherwise, kick back and watch Teh Rebels, as thats their job. Only one dickhead faction per board, please. And besides, they do it better than the rest of us anyway (Even if most of you DONT get the jokes).

Now lets form a line, I think its group hug time.

3. If it doesn't die...

I'm going to kill it.

*gets a shotgun*
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

4. I', really amazed at how far some people have gone in order to be a prick. If you don't like someone just ignore their fucking posts.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

5. I'm nice sometimes, usually to Wimmen's, Twinkees and my cronies who are also plotting the eventual slide into insanity and paranoia for those on the internet.

I dont even know Jenny, or Julie, or Juanita or whatever her name was. I missed the whole thing because I had to work a few open to closes.

Let it die...