Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Torchlight II

1. Torchlight II

The original is on sale on Steam today, but we're not too far from the release of Torchlight II. Up to eight people can play at once this time, over a much, much larger area. I haven't played with TNL folks in a while, so I'm particularly looking forward to it. Who else is in?

Anything to bide time til Diablo 3
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. Same. Day 1.

4. I played it at E3 and it's torture waiting to play it again.

5. Man, cant wait for 2. Whats the release date now, since it didn't hit original Spring of 2011 mark

6. I'm told the last of the new classes will be revealed at PAX, and that isn't until the end of August. The good thing is that Runic knows what it's doing, so we'll get a good final product, even if we do have to wait until fall. At least the world didn't end in May, right?

I'm about to post something about another hack-and-slash and give away free beta keys to everyone, so that's something we could do in the meantime.

7. I really like the visual style of this. A lot.

I'm interested.

8. I really dug the XBLA version, and I like that Torchlight II will allow you actual character customization. If my iMac can run it, I may actually have to play a computer game!
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

9. I'm an absolute dungeon crawler whore. I probably put more time into the Diablo's than everyone on this forum combined. Most definitely day 1 for me.

10. Day one here as well. I'm pretty sure they're including pad support this time. Considering that the game was delayed due to Runic perfecting the controls for the Xbox version, there's no reason not to.