Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul - April 2013

You're not asking the right question. The correct question is "Can you find an employee at a two different Gamestops both willing and competent enough to transfer a game?"
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

2. Spent $3 on the Groupees Retro Bundle. Already had Dead Pixels, so here's the Steam code for it - 76DYW-RTHYD-F3WQZ
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    You're not asking the right question. The correct question is "Can you find an employee at a two different Gamestops both willing and competent enough to transfer a game?"
    This. My experience has always been that the employee who checked in the computer to see if another store had a copy felt he did his part. If you want it, go get it. I've never had anyone even insinuate that they could transfer from one store to another. That's just some luck right there.

4. CAGs do it all the time.
    This is the third time I've done it. The first time the employee knew how to do it and was more than happy to do so(it's a sale for his store after all).
    The last two times I've met with resistance but I credit it partially to lazy employees and partially to jealous employees.

5. I also had GameStop transfer a game (Rhaposdy for PSOne) years ago from a store 2 hours away. Got a call saying that it arrived, showed up to the store an hour later and it had been "sold". After throwing a bitch fit and leaving, I got a call saying they had found it in the back.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

6. Anybody got any thoughts on this Gaming Keyboard I bought? The Steelseries Shift. It was something like £80 when it came out two years ago but I got it on the cheap for about £30. Heard good things about the Zboards, who Steelseries bought out a couple years ago. Like the idea of having a removable keyset for cleaning purposes, has a whole bunch of hotkeys too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steelseries-Shift-Keyboard1.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	69593

7. Gaming Keyboard is a proper noun now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. It Is Indeed.

9. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Gaming Keyboard is a proper noun now?
    Only if you believe in it. I'm an atheist though, so I stick with lowercase.

No One needs to find the Jesus Keyboard. Which is probably an old iBM clicky keyboard.