Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul - April 2013

1. Yeah, sorry about that I kind of have a habit of doing that, and I really don't know why, it's something I need to stop doing.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    No One needs to find the Jesus Keyboard. Which is probably an old iBM clicky keyboard.
    I never understood the appeal of those. Is it because they're like typewriters, basically?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. I think the starcraft ii pros use those mechanical ones. Good feedback I guess? The clicks per minute they do is like stenographer speeds, it's crazy.

It's preference mostly. Thos keyboards are like Japanese Saturn pads for computer nerds.

5. It's just another way to wag the e-peen.

6. I own a Steelseries keyboard and I really like it. Once you switch to a mechanical keyboard, you'll never go back. The feedback is fantastic.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

7. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    No One needs to find the Jesus Keyboard. Which is probably an old iBM clicky keyboard.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JesusKeyboard.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	69606

8. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I never understood the appeal of those. Is it because they're like typewriters, basically?
    They're incredibly responsive and among the most durable and longest-lasting kind of keyboard ever made.

9. And LOUD AS FUCK, so best for basement-dwellers. Gotcha.

I remember these things firsthand from working in an office as a youth. They're not pleasant. No one living with other human beings is using one, I don't believe it.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 04 Apr 2013 at 08:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. I have heard good things about mechanical keyboards, but they just seem way too noisy. I love the idea of just being able to lift off the keyset from the board on this shift board that I bought though, will be really useful for cleaning when I have to, but my room and desk are relatively clean so that won't happen too often. The addition of having extra keysets available for Macro and Hotkey intensive games like WoW, & Starcraft II is pretty nice too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steelseries-shift-5-l.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	219.3 KB 
ID:	69607