Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul - April 2013

1. Can we ban this fuck already?

2. He's posting a haul in the haul thread, pipe down.

3. He's not a twat, can we get over the hate on noob thing? It was fun and cute 10 years ago.
    We're not in high school anymore.

4. No kidding, wtf

I thought he was a spammer at first until I saw relevant posts in other threads.

Welcome to TNL!

6. Welcome, JJJ. You are part of TNL's haul this month, in a way.

7. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I thought he was a spammer at first until I saw relevant posts in other threads.

Welcome to TNL!
    Yeah he's been contributing and is actually worth a damn. Now that other dipshit with no avatar and posting inane one line posts all over TNL is obviously a spammer
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Thanks for the warm welcome. Really dig the site so far. Leagues ahead of the frankly god-awful forums like IGN's boards, or Gamespot's. Also really liking the music board. Got some pretty good advice on that board already when it comes to music gear.

9. Welcome to TNL, bud.
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

10. Got an AverTV HD DVR capture card today, mainly to take OUYA screens whenever my backed system comes. I was hesitant to get it since it was $90, but when I saw an unboxing and it showed a giant-ass EVERYTHING ON EARTH-to-HDMI cable, I figured it'd be worth a shot so I could finally take WWF No Mercy vids again, and holy crap this thing rules. Unlike the Hauppage PVR, you can record in real-time with no input lag, and BY GOLLY IT CAN RECORD N64 GAMES PERFECTLY. And 360 too, how 'bout that?

Oh, and I got a review copy of Battleblock Theater and NG 3: Razor's Edge (PS3) too.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 05 Apr 2013 at 04:14 PM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan