Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney Closes LucasArts: Eat it, Star Wars.

Disney Closes LucasArts: Eat it, Star Wars.

Forgive me if this is fake, or has been posted before. I don't have the time to do my normal obsessive internet research.

2. It's for real.

3. RIP Dark Forces series.

Super Star Wars and Super Indiana Jones were also great back in the day.

4. Bummer, but it's not like today's LucasArts was 1997 LucasArts.

5. Now let gog release all the old adventure games. Grim fandango now please
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I think they did this point and click Indiana Jones game for my old PowerPC mac that I really dug.

7. I can't even remember the last time they made a game I cared about. When did the whole battlefront series come out? Ten years ago?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    Bummer, but it's not like today's LucasArts was 1997 LucasArts.
    Exactly. Let it go, TNL. Let it go.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

I'd care more if they weren't already basically just a licensing company for a space franchise that isn't as good as Star Trek. Everything good by LucasArts from the early 90s on up was either not about Star Wars or made by Totally Games, Raven, or BioWare.

10. Maybe Star Wars will be deleted from the collective consciousness and the 2nd set of movies and videogames and toys and shit and garbage and cosplay and every fucking donk of Star Wars will have never happened and in 10 year it'll be good again and we can watch the first three movies without being embarrassed about everything that happened after that.
    Donk