Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: Disney Closes LucasArts: Eat it, Star Wars.

1. That would've been so cool. Well, at least we got Force Unleashed, am I right?

I am not...

2. What sucks is the game was finished on the Wii, and there had been a version of the trilogy started for the 360.

I would have bought...borrowed a Wii for this game.

3. All I see is some waggle sword-fighting.
    I don't think we missed out on anything aside from disappointment.

4. Mercy-killing. The entire pitch behind Wii Motion Plus was that it was going to let lightsaber fights happen, and something must have gone particularly wrong on the way to that actually happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Remembering how terrible the on-foot segments of the previous game were makes me think the clumsiness of that video was not going to get much better.

6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Mercy-killing. The entire pitch behind Wii Motion Plus was that it was going to let lightsaber fights happen, and something must have gone particularly wrong on the way to that actually happening.
    See: Skyward Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. I didn't!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Keep it that way. There's nothing redeeming about Skyward Sword except for Groose.

9. Ya I didn't see anything there that would have made me interested in Wii Lightsaber in that game, and the waggle shit disappointed me, but I still would have liked a newly up-rez'd version of the first game and a perfected version graphics wise of the second game on a system I owned, such as the 360 for example, which was also a possibility at one point.

Was also nice to hear the music again.