Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Windows

Windows

For various reasons I need to be able to run Windows on my MBP. The last one I used was XP. There have been a couple since then. Which one should I get? Am noob.

2. 7.

Will Windows 7 run Nuendo and Japanese rape simulators?

4. It should run just about anything made for windows in the last decade or so. If not directly then at least in XP mode.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

What is everyone's thoughts on windows xp 32 bit vs 64 bit?

I know 64 bit is the only one that will handle my massive 16 gigs of memory. But I also know that half the shit that runs in 64 bit is really 32 bit, making the increase in memory handling pointless. Most of my google'n is giving me opinions from 07. Did the driver issues ever get better?

6. Why do you need Windows XP in 2013.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Should I get 2000 or ME?

I was thinking 95 but I have so much ram.

Are you getting XP because it is easy to steal or something? What is your reasoning behind this?

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Why do you need Windows XP in 2013.
    I don't have the money for other options at this given point in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Are you getting XP because it is easy to steal or something? What is your reasoning behind this?
    I don't have the money for 7 or 8 right now but I would like to go ahead and start using windows on my new computer.

I have a legal key for xp that I haven't done anything with in like a year, two years (its full, not oem).

So you know, I'm thiking, lets put legal windows xp on this today, and save for a legal 7 or 8?

Its that or I do something we can't talk about here.