Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vintage Video Game Magazines

*cough* *cough* media mail in plain boxes would be 1/4-1/3 the cost of a flat rate box *cough* *cough*

2. Media mail to Puerto Rico is akin to strapping the package to a donkey and making him swim here. It can take more than a month to arrive. Priority all the way.

I'll ship however people want, if they're paying for shipping. However, I am not sure I have enough nice boxes for media. Let me see what the fit/price is for each, and I'll make sure we haven't had two people ask for the same ones.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 07 Apr 2013 at 07:58 AM.

4. I have almost a complete run of Gamefan, but I might need some of those. I'd appreciate if you let me get back to you in just a bit.

5. Yeah, if you're willing to sell me Gamefan, volume I, issues 6 through 9, I'm buying. I bought a bunch from JeffMcC years ago and they are still in the boxes he shipped them in. Getting these will encourage me to finally take the entire collection out and start reading them.

Would you take $15 apiece plus shipping for the four issues I mentioned?

6. I see Timber already expressed interest in the same issues, so do we have a dance-off or something? It's cool if he's got dibs.

Considering you offered more for four issues than he did for 29, I hope he can dance well.

8. Yeah, I can't come close to $15 per issue. Sell them to Nick.

My offer still stands on the rest of the issues though.
    Last edited by Timber; 07 Apr 2013 at 12:36 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. In case anybody is still looking for some other nintendo power's from the late 80's early 90's, I've got (6) of them currently listed up on e-bay along with a zelda comic from last years PAX East....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221210976986...84.m1555.l2649

10. How in the fuck are you going to ape his thread, Brett?