Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Bravely Default

1. This updated version has a English language DLC. Sooooo guessing we are getting this version.

2. This picture of the English language option is available at the Bravely Default: For the Sequel site (great background music):

Per neogaf, this will have Japanese/English/France/Italian/German/Spanish language and Japanese/English voice options. Which hopefully means that this much improved version of BDFF is what we're getting localized. The wait will have been worth it if so, as Low said.

3. This is the best potential confirmation for a delay.

4. ブレイブリーデフォルト @BDFF_OFFICIAL
    The overseas edition is based on "for the sequel".
    Day one.

5. These guys actually listened to feedback, and then fixed a bunch of niggles most people (including the developers) wouldn't notice, and if pointed out to them would claim are meaningless, but which drive me absolutely bananas. This is rare indeed and I'm way into it.

6. English trailer

7. This morning's Nintendo Direct (10:14 - 13:09) showcases the battle system, character customization, and streetpass features. February 7th release date and Collector's Edition announced!

I can't wait to play this.
    Last edited by Geo; 02 Apr 2014 at 03:23 PM.

8. So we're getting a shittier CE than the Europeans. Expected but still annoying.

9. i don't care. i wish they'd say which select retailers though. need to pre-order RIGHT NOW
    Donk

10. YOU DON'T CARE?

I want you to put Agnes on your desk and look her straight in fucking eye and try telling her YOU DON'T CARE.