Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3646484950

Thread: Bravely Default

1. I'm on Chapter 7 too and it's still great, though i turned the difficulty down to easy after Chapter 5, which might be the thing you have to do. Normal speed seems like it's running in slow motion now. Did people in Japan really play through the entire thing like that? I would've lost my mind.
    Still, yeah, i don't know how anyone who suffered through Persona 3, Nier, like any 3D Zelda (especially Hyrule Warriors) and most of the 2D Zeldas (especially the Flagship games) can complain about this as we got it. Maybe Skyward Sword numbed me to playing through the same areas multiple times. At least here you can zip straight to nearly any location you need and it helps that they get silly with it in chapter 7.
    Four times is a bit much. They could've combined chapters 5 and 6, but i love that the characters are getting REALLY TIRED OF THIS SHIT around the same time the player would be. Once you know Airy is the bad, especially once you learn that AIRY LIES, it becomes so uncomfortable and irritating any time she opens her mouth and it's the best.
    Donk

2. I kept putting off getting this and now it seems almost impossible to find it in physical form at a B&M store. No one to blame but myself, but my itch to play this now that the sequel is out has grown immensely. I suppose I should at least try to finish the demo and get whatever bonuses it offers the full game.

3. i'm on the last world. They REALLY take it to you if you want to go after all the generals. It's a half step from being the most amazing thing ever but it's also a half step from being the most frustrating thing ever

you'd better learn how stillness works.

This game throws everything it has at you, like it wants you to get mad and quit playing, so i don't think anything, ANYTHING that it lets you do in-game stillness, using fulmen whatevers against that one boss with 9999 defense, that one thing that cancels one physical attack for anyone, that thing that makes everyone immune to magic, even turning down the difficulty if it's really getting to you is cheating.
    Donk

4. also it's another best thing ever that (kind of end-game spoiler) someone thought that AIRY LIES/LYING AIRY was good enough to name the game WHERE THE FAIRY FLIES/FLYING FAIRY so like 1/100th of the people that play it will ever see it.
    Donk