Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3141434445464749 ... LastLast

Thread: Bravely Default

1. Still have not recovered from the point of no return. I might never finish this.

2. Just max out everything and finish. Play something else. Speak to your family. Read a book. Chapters 1-4 are great, at least.

3. Agree, 1-4 was so good it just flew by.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Speak to your family. Read a book.
    Fuck that shit.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Agree, 1-4 was so good it just flew by.
    Addendum: Chapter 7 is happy, goofy and awesome.

6. It was Girl Power, wasn't it?

7. Partially. The rest of them definitely have their goofy spots, too.

Fuck the crystals in all Chapters, though.

8. Alright, somebody in the know give me an opinion: Am I really missing anything story-wise if I just skip all the sub-boss battles in Chapter 8? This Black Blades one is nonsense and then I have to fight them all mixed up AGAIN?! I just want to see the end now, for fuck's sake.

9. Once you beat the game, if you choose to save a Complete Game file, you will be taken back to before you activated the last four crystals, with all your items, JP Experience and side quest progress intact. This lets you finish any Chapter 8 side quests, or get the alternate ending if you choose. Just be sure that you want to do this because you'll need to actually clear the 4 crystals AGAIN if you want to beat the game again. You'll get to re-fight the bosses in the last dungeon too, though. And making a NG+ file hasn't really provided me with any substantial benefit.

10. So, I can beat this, move on, and come back and refight these guys if I really feal like it? Awesome.

I'm gonna see the damn ending and then do something I actually enjoy. What a horrible waste of a half-game this is.