Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354547484950 LastLast

Thread: Bravely Default

1. I know you've experienced XP grinding. How about plot grinding?

2. I got my money's worth even though I will forever be stuck in 25% completion.

3. I'm at the VERY END. I hear tell that the last boss is ridiculous despite your party being max level. I was having trouble on some of the boss combos, so I didn't bother trying.

4. It's honestly worth playing for the soundtrack alone.

Edea is my waifu.

5. Play it. Play all of it. On normal.

Then when it's time for the final boss, slide the difficulty down to easy. It's not cheating if you're fixing a broken game.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

6. oh, i'm playing this now and understand Mrgrgr and it's a good Tutturu if there ever was one. There should be more mrgrgr. I'm going to play all the way through and like it, i'll show all of you.
    Donk

7. also (shield people bridge thing)i could get the performer girl down to like 3000HP and then her mans kept killing me so i turned it to easy and just did it.
    Donk

8. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Play it. Play all of it. On normal.

Then when it's time for the final boss, slide the difficulty down to easy. It's not cheating if you're fixing a broken game.
    I fixed the broken game with Stillness, which is the most broken thing of all.

9. i'm having fun making them say things like "poop" and "butt" and sometimes both

Donk

10. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    There should be more mrgrgr.
    I agree.

Currently in chapter 7. The boss fights just get better and better. The more meta this game gets, the more I love it.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood