Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34444647484950 LastLast

Thread: Bravely Default

1. around 100,000 have even played it
    Donk

2. I bought this game when it came out and cracked out on it for 12 hours straight. I haven't done that in years. When I found out you had to play the game 4 times to beat it, I called it good after the first time, not to mention the bosses got ridiculous.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

I have an unopened copy of this sitting in my bag right now. Debating keeping it or taking it to exchange for something else to play while I'm snowed in tonight. The general consensus is this starts good then totally sucks later?

Bear in mind I love FF 1, only like super tough rpgs, don't mind grind, and hate moe and children and animu. What to do?

4. just play it and see if you like it and stop playing it if you don't like it
    Donk

People that hate anime but used to play jrpgs...

I recommend trying the demo before opening it. You can use your save file from that on the full game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    I'm snowed in tonight.
    For the record, there is maybe 1/4 inch on the ground right now.

Oh, I know. There's way less than that over here actually! But I still didn't go to work! Still can't drive in it on account of being a son of the Confederacy though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    People that hate anime but used to play jrpgs...
    What's your point? 99% of both is horrible.

Yeah, the free demo tells you everything you need to know. It's basically an old FF game.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery