Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She, The Ultimate Weapon

1. She, The Ultimate Weapon

First episode and a special "00" episode have been digisubbed, and so far it looks pretty decent. It's made by Gonzo (Full Metal Panic people, among other series), and it basically follows somewhat of the same format as their other stuff. This girl named Chise is involved with this guy (the name escapes me right now..) while attending high school. Then some unknown country attacks, so Chise somehow transforms into this living weapon. Like I said, only the first episode has been subbed, so a lot of the background as to why she's seemingly a robot now isn't explained, but the animation is good, and the story has a lot of potential imo. Check for it on Usenet or IRC if you're interested

Also be on the lookout for Witch Hunter Robin, made by TV Tokyo. The art reminds me alot of Cowboy Bebop
    If my memory of her has an expiration date, let it be 10,000 years.

2. Re: She, The Ultimate Weapon

Originally posted by Reno
    Check for it on Usenet or IRC if you're interested
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. YAh Saikano is cool.. My ulimate Weapon grilfriend.... and Saikano 00 was released on friday.. Saikano 01.. which i have was released on saturday.

And if you want it go.. #elite-fansubs, and #anime-empire on ETG server.. on irc.. Their the two groups that subbed it..

hell if your on.. give PM. and I'll DCC send.. or put you first on my fserve.. Not super fast. but i got a 33 kb upload.. or you can get it off one of xdcc bots that get 100+ kb sends.. Since its been a while since Abeno 4, and Hng 35 were released so the ef channel, has calmed down..

4. sweet
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

5. Any pics?

6. You can check out pics.. at.. the offical site.. www.saikano.net

7. that is a sweet site.

8. since the deat of Dualtransltions.. the people who did the Saikano manga.. .. WEll Toriyama world.. famous from hikaru no Go, and Naurto.. or picking up were dual translations left..

so go check out the manga if you havent.. becuase it's really good..
    http://www.toriyamaworld.com/

9. The last love song on this little planet...
    I'm gonna go look for some episodes, like Maruchan I got the first few chapters of the manga and really enjoyed it.

The anime has been licenced. I finally got to see this on Winamp and I definitely plan on picking it up. The anime is 13 episodes and will be released on 4 DVD's. The story is so good. Winamp went to about episode 7 which gave me a good feel for the series. It's definitely quality work IMO.

Official US Site
    http://www.saikano-usa.com/
    Taking it one day at a time.