Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: CISPA

CISPA

CISPA passed the house. Get on the fucking phone and call your senator right fucking now. A phone call is worth 1,000 Internet petitions. Tell everyone you know, whether they care or not. Make them aware. Explain to them why this is important.

Do something. Now. If you don't CISPA passing is YOUR FAULT.

Get off the couch. It's your last chance, jerk.

=O

3. I have Mzo's avatar's reaction.

Its depressing that the gun thing was barely stopped but this shit is probably going to get through.

I'm so god damn tired of our government. Like a room full of drunk 8 year olds running around with scissors

Lets just bring back prohibition too and make the US officially unhappy no fun land.

5. Yeah, seriously.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS IT IS NEW AND SCARY THIS MAN CARRYING THE SACKS OF MONEY SAYS IT'S BAD LET'S RUIN IT

The house passed CISPA while the country was distracted by Boston this week. Fucking assholes.

7. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    The house passed CISPA while the country was distracted by Boston this week. Fucking assholes.
    Heh yeah that seemed awfully convenient.

I'll start complaining about it on Monday though, it's still the weekend so party ON BROS!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    CISPA passed the house. Get on the fucking phone and call your senator right fucking now. A phone call is worth 1,000 Internet petitions. Tell everyone you know, whether they care or not. Make them aware. Explain to them why this is important.

Do something. Now. If you don't CISPA passing is YOUR FAULT.

Get off the couch. It's your last chance, jerk.
    Way ahead of you, nigga. I'm on this shit.

10. Good article although it's definitely still a good idea to complain about it to elected officials.