Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1727293031

Thread: The TNL Gun Control Debate: Shit Be Tedious

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Crusty old white men obsessed with telling women what to do with their naughty bits.
    They see it as a morality play, whereby women should be punished for the sin of having sex.

The new thing now is for them to say that we should have "Europe's abortion laws", which are stricter in timeframe and have more restrictions than what the Supreme Court set up in Roe and Casey. Thing is, Europe also has universal healthcare with excellent prenatal care, mandatory sex-ed in school, and free/widely available contraception - none of which those crusty whites support. Like I said, it's a morality play.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post

The new thing now is for them to say that we should have "Europe's abortion laws", which are stricter in timeframe and have more restrictions than what the Supreme Court set up in Roe and Casey. Thing is, Europe also has universal healthcare with excellent prenatal care, mandatory sex-ed in school, and free/widely available contraception - none of which those crusty whites support. Like I said, it's a morality play.
    I don't know what Europe's laws are, but I support all of that. Also, this is the wrong thread for this. IP is the only one on topic, what the fuck?

Its all "I don't agree with the dumb old people, and I'm the only one that is right" kind of stuff

The video games argument is so weird. If anything, they are indicative of how lazy and/or peaceful we are now. We can't even be bothered to actually go see real violence, let alone participate. We watch fantasy violence on our couches, in AC cooled rooms, eating tacos and drinking MD.

We're that peaceful. Violence is barely a real thing to most of us.

5. Best episode of G.A.M.E. yet!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. I once beat my brother up over a game of Street Fighter II.

he probably had it coming. Don't act like chun li told you to dot those eyes.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    dot those eyes.
    racist
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.