Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Castlevania SoTN: XBLA or PSN version?

Cool, I'll check out the links when I get home. Last time I searched all I could find were 64 kbps mp3 rips on terrible pirate sites.

2. it always warms my heart when people newly discover the horrors of castlevania rap perfect selection

muahaha!!!! I'M AWAKE

3. Nice fat bass line in that track.

I believe the background sample is from "It Takes Two"

4. Any of these add the Saturn content in? It was never great, but the couple extra stages were nice.

Plus you could play as Maria. I know the PSN version doesn't have that. It's been a while since I've played the XBLA one, but I don't think it did either.

6. I remember that the PSP Dracula X remake had the Saturn version of SotN (with Maria playable, etc.), but I don't think it ever came out on other platforms...
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

7. Alright so I bought it on PSN and it's definitely fine on that, don't care about trophy support since for this type of game it's not a big deal and I'm more invested in achievements between the two types of systems.

I'm playing SoTN on "full screen" with smoothing turned on which takes a while to get used to since it looks a bit blurrier as it expands the pixels but the black bars on the side at times annoy me more. Good thing is one can always toggle back and forth, I also bought Castlevania Chronicles on PSN which I previously had on PSone a long time ago and it's still a blast.
    Last edited by Will; 07 May 2013 at 04:37 PM.