Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: EA and Disney Ink Multi-year Star Wars Game Deal

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Well there's seven more Star Wars Pinball tables in the mooring, so that's not strictly true.
    Good thing pinball isn't "core" I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I agree with Yoshi
    Careful. Being right feels so good you might get hooked.

3. Nope. Unless Jedi Knight 1 is getting remade, then I'll take whatever EA is going to do over the bevy of developers that make garbage

Here is both an example of LucasArts' stupidity and a game that would have been better than anything EA will make.

5. I am a huge fan of Avalanche Studios. That proves my point exactly though. Right now we got nothing from that. I'll take some top developers over nothing.

6. I was actually thinking maybe EA would make the Star Wars open-world game that I'm not sure why nobody's ever done. Finding out that Avalanche had a crack at it and Lucasarts said no makes me glad they aren't overseeing the franchise any more.

James

7. This news actually makes me interested in potential SW games. I'd like to see what Visceral comes up with.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Other than Mass Effect, EA hasn't published anything I would put anywhere near the top of this generation. Yes, they can do anything, but someone else can do everything better.
    Not even Burnout/Need for Speed?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    Not even Burnout/Need for Speed?
    Burnout is my all-time favorite racing franchise. I'd take another Burnout title molded after Takedown.

10. So is the consensus that takedown is better than revenge?