Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: EA and Disney Ink Multi-year Star Wars Game Deal

1. I love em both

Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    Not even Burnout/Need for Speed?
    I love the Hot Pursuit sub-series of Need for Speed. Frankly, arcade racers are so rare these days that I'd take a good one from just about anybody.

Also, EA said not to expect any Star Wars games until 2015.

Yeah, so they can make proper titles for the next Xbox, with Kinect 2 being the only control option.

4. or do jedi mind tricks with the ps4 touch pad

At least these won't be Wii U exclusive:

Quote Originally Posted by Eurogamer
    EA is going to skip the Wii U for 15 of its upcoming titles - including Mass Effect 4, Dragon Age 3 and its unannounced Star Wars games - due to the console's incompatibilities with DICE's Frostbite Engine 3.

DICE technical director Johan Andersson explained on Twitter that the Frostbite 2 engine wasn't running well on the Wii U, so it decided to abandon efforts to get its successor on Nintendo's latest console. "FB3 has never been running on WiiU. We did some tests with not too promising results with FB2 & chose not to go down that path," he wrote.

Elsewhere, Frostbite technical director Stefan Boberg noted that 15 games are currently in development at EA using Frostbite Engine 3 including Battlefield 4, Mass Effect 4, Dragon Age 3, Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel, Need For Speed 2013 and its unannounced Star Wars titles from Visceral and DICE.
    That also essentially confirms what I said about there not being a KotOR 3. There are two games plus TOR content.

6. I guess you could say that the WiiU is being left out in the...

...cold

7. YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I guess you could say that the WiiU is being left out in the...

...cold
    But at least it won't get Frostbite. It must be all the Nintendrones willing to cuddle it naked to share warmth.

9. Do you realize that your constant bleating about a group that doesn't really exist on this forum is the most obnoxious thing on the forum outside of a few joke accounts that occasionally flare up and then quickly burn out?
    No one on this forum is starting threads about how great nintendo is or hijacking other threads to make up praises about the Wii U. Yet you consistently do both to argue the opposite. It's tiring.
    When every other poster has to add an addendum to their post in anticipation of some contrary thing you might say, it stops being funny.

10. Hmm, so the next Mass Effect won't be using the Unreal Engine? Should be interesting to see.