Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 11131415

Thread: EA and Disney Ink Multi-year Star Wars Game Deal

1. The game looks and sounds amazing but it’s bland as hell. Why can’t they just straight up make it battlefield Star Wars?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

2. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Why can’t they just straight up make it battlefield Star Wars?
    I really like the game, but I do wonder why the scale is so much smaller than Battlefield. I'd love a Conquest mode.

3. It is the same crappy unit game it was back in original Xbox, outside of the really clean graphics I don't understand the appeal.

"Enjoy a really basic FPS with your favorite branded property plastered on top!"
    Last edited by YellerDog; 17 Nov 2017 at 11:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    The game looks and sounds amazing but it’s bland as hell. Why can’t they just straight up make it battlefield Star Wars?
    It's definitely not the best thing since sliced bread, but bland as hell? I do really wish it was just Battlefield: Star Wars, and wonder why even bother have Dice making it if they are going to bring so much from the series yet at the same time lack so much from it. Battlefront definitely has a more arcadey feel. It's still a fun game, and it totally nails the Star Wars look, sound, and feel, but lacks the depth of the Battlefield series for sure.

5. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    It is the same crappy unit game it was back in original Xbox, outside of the really clean graphics I don't understand the appeal.

"Enjoy a really basic FPS with your favorite branded property plastered on top!"
    Expensive license means less development budget, and people are sheeps.

6. I really wish Factor 5 could have had the rights still. I would have loved a new Rogue Squadron.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

It's time for Star Ward musou.

8. No
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.