Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1012131415 LastLast

Thread: EA and Disney Ink Multi-year Star Wars Game Deal

Ho Ho Ho !

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Focus tested games are as shitty as focus tested movies. Take a fucking chance instead of chasing the market. Make something worthwhile.

Sigh, I know that's not what Star Wars and Disney is all about, but clearly Uncharted is all over and now they're going with something they can make $$$ on with microtransactions. Probably something like Destiny or Borderlands.
    Games have been focus tested for decades. At the very least you have a bunch of people playing the game for the first time instead of bug testers that know everything inside and out.

The problem with EA is that they have shareholders, and shareholders see an exploding line item on the income statement under "DLC and micro transaction", so they demand all of that.

I wonder if they are going to try to rework Anthem into some Star Wars shit.

3. “Sorry we got caught”

4. I will revisit my decision to skip this game when they turn the crystal purchases back online.

How the hell do you fuck this up? A brand new Star Wars game coming out right before a new movie.

5. It was easy for them to fuck this up. They were being fucking greedy and only cared about the one thing which EA is known for. Your money over everything else.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. I can't wait for this deal with EA to be fucking over with. Worst thing Disney could have done with the license.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. <3 EA, they know how to do comedy like no one else.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I can't wait for this deal with EA to be fucking over with. Worst thing Disney could have done with the license.
    Bob Iger called the CEO of EA and then a few hours this happened.

It’s fucking crazy.

9. I'd love to have heard that phone call.