Page 105 of 121 FirstFirst ... 91101103104105106107109119 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1206

Thread: Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

1. I didn't love this but it's a solid B, maybe even a B+. Fact is I don't know shit about the character so I am judging the movie as it is, instead of after a nerdgasm.

Still, there is much to love. The marvel intro was amazing and deserved the applause it got in my theater.Addressing the smile controversy directly was amusing, and I liked it.Seeing all of the tech that would later become a part of Avengers stuff, like the transport jet etc.

On the other hand:

The cat reveal was hilarious but felt too much like Groot when he was attacking the enemies.This is the first movie I've watched in a long time that really takes advantage of 3D in anyway, but the movie was just too fucking dark at some moments.

That said while I enjoyed the movie I think they are leaving the introduction of this character a little late in the game for me to care about her enough in End Game. Maybe if there had been a sequel before the final showdown. I guess I'll have to see in a few months.
    Last edited by Error; 09 Mar 2019 at 09:19 PM.

2. A few months? Endgame is out in April, dude.

3. Out in theaters. It could take a while to get a proper copy on the high seas.

4. That SF2 cab with a widescreen display and no bezel bugged me more than I'd like to admit.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    It could take a while to get a proper copy on the high seas.
    I'll be paying for a ticket with my jerkoff Bing points, but I still feel dirty.

I'm gonna eat that popcorn too.

6. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Going to the movies is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    SF2 cab with a widescreen display
    I'm seeing the movie tonight, but I'm going to be watching like a fucking hawk for that shit.

7. You can't miss it, its like front and center almost.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Arcade 1up cab, blow it up

9. Just got back from washing* it, and I really enjoyed it. Not the best Marvel movie ever, but I liked it more than B-tier films like Doctor Strange. I enjoyed its different pacing and approach to origin tales when compared the other Marvel movies. Plus Larson was very likable and her chemistry with Jackson was really good.

But the sf2 widescreen cab was unforgivable.

*Watching!
    Last edited by Dolemite; 10 Mar 2019 at 10:48 PM.

10. Hawashing your tights?