Page 107 of 121 FirstFirst ... 93103105106107108109111 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1206

Thread: Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

1. Pretty sure that’s what SSJN was referencing in the first place, and shocked Dole didn’t get it. (Also pretty sure you meant ‘89. :P )
    Last edited by Space Pirate Roberts; 12 Mar 2019 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. I assumed it was Batman, but I guess he actually did a Batman/Discworld mash-up for added nerd street cred.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 12 Mar 2019 at 11:28 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. You’ll never be 100% certain.

4. Also, James Gunn rehired as director of Guardians 3.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

Captain Marvel was just fine. I understand why the shitlords don't like it, but fuck em.

6. I thought Cap. Marvel was just kinda there, IDK. Nothing to love, nothing to hate really.

Good news on James Gunn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. I've mentioned my buddy that has twin daughters, same age as my son (22-23).
    They love the MCU and have watched every movie repeatedly (their first jobs were at a theater).
    Both said Captain Marvel was meh.

8. I would have preferred a raging pissed off fem. angle to this, that wasn't really there. Just a character who has the same personality when she's brainwashed and when she's normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

It's there... sorta. She's lady who stomps the shit out of man who has been manipulating her and keeping her from being the person she could be. She does so on her own terms, etc.

10. I took my daughter to see CM since she was very excited. We both loved it. She is ridiculously overpowered though.