Page 114 of 121 FirstFirst ... 100110112113114115116118 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1206

Thread: Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I'm surprised everybody mostly kept to the unofficial spoiler embargo, honestly. Shocking restraint!

GoT gets spoiled as the show is happening.
    It’s marvel, baby. A god damn cultural phenomenon. I don’t think even 4chan was trying to wreck it.

2. So apparently Endgame is racist because the white writers had Hawkeye "specifically target people of color" (Mexican cartels, Yakuza) in his criminal-killing rampage.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Not his fault all the PoC heroes got snapped.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Of course, it's racism and not the fact that they were doing his scenes in the style of a Japanese revenge flick.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    So apparently Endgame is racist because the white writers had Hawkeye "specifically target people of color" (Mexican cartels, Yakuza) in his criminal-killing rampage.
    But in the same movie Africa basically saves the Universe. Racists. Only the whites can do the saving.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. I would be a racist too if an eggplant snapped my family out of existence.

7. They should’ve recast Hawkeye with Liam Neeson.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. They’re saving him for Dr. Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    So apparently Endgame is racist because the white writers had Hawkeye "specifically target people of color" (Mexican cartels, Yakuza) in his criminal-killing rampage.
    Truth be told, they only include nonwhites and foreign locations in these big action movies to milk money from foreign markets. Apparently they love seeing familiar locations. It's why one of the transformers movies had an ending in Asia that had nothing to do with anything. Some of them go as far as recutting the movie with local actors in additional roles.

So it probably is racist, but not for the reasons given. The writers just want their nonwhite money and didn't care enough to develop anything.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    They’re saving him for Dr. Doom.
    Not ideal casting, but still a fun idea. I wouldn't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I would be a racist too if an eggplant snapped my family out of existence.
    Apparently you ARE a racist!
    Eggplant

Word used, typically by italian americans, to describe blacks.

"Look at these fuckin' eggplants, they're taking over our town!"
    Ban KoF pls.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 14 May 2019 at 11:42 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww