Page 13 of 121 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

1. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    And they've already found their Black Panther - calling it now, he's making a surprise appearance in Avengers 2.
    Wrong. He's making the cameo in Captain America: Civil War. And he will be heavily hinted at in Age of Ultron ... ______since you know Ultron breaks Cap's shield and Wakanda has vibranium. And part of the plot is Ultron is in search of an all Vibranium body ... THUS Wakanda.____

Chadwick Boseman was in the movies Draft Day and Get On Up (The James Brown bio-pic that went up against Guardians of the Galaxy). Reason Black Panther will start cameo'ing/hinted at sooner. There was an easter egg in the Age of Ultron trailer ...
    http://www.inquisitr.com/1556497/ave...panther-movie/

____Ulysses Klaw____

I just like that Carol Danvers will be the Captain Marvel character.

Other rumor with legs is that Spiderman will be part of the MCU by either Civil War or Infinity War. Kevin Feige was asked after the event and he said "I can neither confirm or deny that rumor."

Quote Originally Posted by ScreenRant
    Feige would not confirm or deny any deal that would include Spider-Man in a future Avengers series film – stating outright that he wouldn’t comment until something is official.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chadwick-Boseman-42-Suit.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	75362   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	andy-serkis-klaw-black-panther-avengers-age-of-ultron-141023-665x385.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	75363  
    Last edited by Advocate; 29 Oct 2014 at 01:15 AM.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. also there's this ... in Age of Ultron they foreshadow Captain America: Civil War.

this was shown in the same event Dole posted.

3. Sad that the only DC movie on that list that seems to have any potential at all is Lego Batman.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Wrong. He's making the cameo in Captain America: Civil War. And he will be heavily hinted at in Age of Ultron ... ______since you know Ultron breaks Cap's shield and Wakanda has vibranium. And part of the plot is Ultron is in search of an all Vibranium body ... THUS Wakanda.____
    Shit, Advocate drags himself put of the mothballs.

Anyway, from a description I read of the Age of Ultron trailer shown at SDCC, your spoiler above is incorrect: The shot of Cap's broken shield is from a vision of the future final battle with Thanos that is foreshadowed. Makes more sense, since Thanos DID destroy Cap's shield in that battle, something I'm pretty sure Ultron never did. Besides, why would Ultron want a body made of metal that he just broke?Anyway, we shall see next year!

Other rumor with legs is that Spiderman will be part of the MCU by either Civil War or Infinity War. Kevin Feige was asked after the event and he said "I can neither confirm or deny that rumor."
    Yeah, this rumor has been going around for ages now, and I hope to hell it finally pans out to be true. Any talk going around if they're going to use Andrew Garfield or re-cast the role if it actually happens?

5. Bring back toby. Fuck it.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

6. I think Toby was a better Peter Parker than he was Spiderman, and the opposite for Andrew Garfield.

7. I haven't seen andrew garfield, but I could imagine that to be the case.

I thought bale was a great wayne, and an ok batman.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

8. I think I agree with you on that. BatBale always seemed overshadowed by the villain of each movie.

9. Wait. I just want to correct myself.

Gas is right. I read it wrong and forgot how the films are being released. He's right. Black Panther san garb will be in Avengers: Age of Ultron.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Black Panther san garb will be in Avengers: Age of Ultron.
    Wait, he's nude?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww