Page 50 of 121 FirstFirst ... 364648495051525464 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

1. Someone is developing a solo Dr. Doom movie. The show runner of Legion and Fargo.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    *EDIT* I'm not finding any news about this. Source, pls.
    There is no source. This is reading between the lines to find the only plausible explanation for the difference between the facts five years ago and the facts now. Apart from the Skrulls situation I outlined above, there's also the fact that Marvel's licensing division has quietly lifted the ban on Fantastic Four merch (F4 Marvel Legends figures were revealed at Comic-Con and the out-of-print F4 expansion for the Marvel deckbuiling game, which had commanded absurd prices on eBay for the last 3 or 4 years, finally got approved for a reprint), which as they made no secret was in place to undermine Fox's hold over the film rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. I haven't seen a new marvel movie in a good while now. I could not force myself to watch dr. strange, and have no hype seeing thor ragnarok or avengers infinity wars trailers. I am honestly suprised I got so burned out on marvel's take on their own properties.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

4. Because these guys may have been the directors.

5. Dr. Strange is so visually engaging that I think it's worth checking out.
    They've definitely saturated the market, but the quality of the films is actually pretty good considering how quickly they're pumping them out.

6. I think Dr Strange is kind of where they hit the edge of what I'm interested in seeing. I am still interested in Infinity War but Thor wasn't really grabbing me until I saw the trailer. Even Guardians 2 was only so so for me. I want to see them pull it all together but I'm starting to think it might be time for them to ease off.

7. Strange was dull as hell with a couple of good sequences. Lego Magic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. I mean the story of Strange was a bit dull. But Marvel continually showcases creative film making in almost all their movies. Baby Groots dancing sequence at the start of GotG Vol. 2 was an interesting take on yet another epic battle. Dr. Doom being the next big bad after Thanos definitely rejuvenates my interest.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 30 Jul 2017 at 03:50 PM.

9. I know nothing about Dr. Doom outside of MVC. Was he actually an interesting villain in the comics?

10. He's the absolute best bombastic dialoge comic book villain of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!