Page 52 of 121 FirstFirst ... 384850515253545666 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

1. Apparently Fox has been holding talks with Disney about potentially selling off most of the company to them, including their entire movie division. If this happens, it means that Marvel will finally have Dr. Doom, the X-Men, Deadpool, Fantastic Four, and everyone else they've been missing back in the fold. It's probably too good to be true, but Disney and Sony actually came to an agreement about Spider-Man, so I guess anything can happen.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/06/21st...y-sources.html

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Id be stoked.

4. Talks between Disney and Fox died shortly after they started.

Weak.

6. Fox stocks shot up when news of the talks hit though so there's a decent chance of that sending them back to the table.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Just as importantly as the Marvel stuff, this would solve the thorny issue of Fox holding the distribution rights to the classic and prequel Star Wars trilogies until 2020 and the original film in perpetuity. But apparently the Star Wars and Marvel stuff wasn't even what it was really about - Disney wants Fox's film and TV library for the Netflix killer they're gearing up to launch in a couple of years. Seriously - as far as the suits were concerned, this deal was more about Futurama than Doctor Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. I don't want marvel to get the xmen at all. They have enough cookie cutter movies.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

9. Though it could help address the most urgent problem with any given Marvel movie: not enough characters.

10. I really don't need to see Wolverine recast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!